Sharps Collection Service
For all clinicians, dentists and veterinary practitioners and specialists such as tattooists, beauticians and acupuncturists, Greener Options provide and service robust clinical containers for safe storage and disposal of used sharps.
Colour–coded lids help you segregate hazardous and non-hazardous medical sharps, including hypodermic syringes and scalpels and on each service, Greener Options remove the unit from site and replace it with a new one. We can provide a variety of sizes and types of sharps disposal for different sorts of clinical and specialist waste.
Sharps Disposal Service
For complete protection, our expert team deliver, collect and exchange sharps containers from your premises according to your needs. The used containers are then transported for safe disposal. All our sharps containers are UN-approved, puncture, impact and solvent resistant.
Sharps disposal units are available in our 10 standard sizes to accommodate all needs and usage levels, from 0.6 litres to 50litre size, and all are in highly visible yellow. Units are supplied with:
- Yellow lids – for sharps that contain or have discharged medicines and which
can include associated vials, bottles and ampoules of medicine
- Orange lids – for non-medicinally contaminated sharps, which usually includes non-healthcare activities
- Purple lids – for sharps that contain or have discharged cytotoxic and cytostatic medicines
Medical Waste – Rigid yellow container disposal
In addition, Greener Options supply yellow clinical waste containers for other wastes:
- Blue lids – for pharmaceuticals , with or without original packaging
- Red lids – for anatomical waste
It's easy to get in touch
Call us now on
01299 250221 or
Send us an email